Friday 18 March 2011

Film Poster

This is a version of my own film poster I made. To create the image for the poster I first of all uploaded the image, auto leveled it, then cropped to get the size of A4,then i simply gray scaled the image, when I had gray scaled the image I then changed the curve levels to make the image darker and create more shadowing. From the shadowing you can see that one side of Brett is lighter and darker at one side. This shows representation of maybe there being two split personalities as one is a career cocky professional side, where as the other is where he is crumbling inside from the press. The black and white effect is to show the boldness and impact of how powerful and dramatic the film is. Also we all had to get rid of the Hollister logo Brett had on his shirt. This is for copyright reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment