Thursday 31 March 2011

Film Poster


This is the film poster that I made. I decided to use this photo as the only image, as it shows Connor is the main character in the film, and also that the story centres around him. I also think the shadowing is effective as one side of him is darker, showing he has a hidden side to his personality and that he is hiding something. As the main actors name is at the top, it stands out, and the title also stands out too as it is bigger, and will attract the audiences eye. I underlined the word "line", and put it in red as red is asscoiated with danger, and "The Last Line" is a pun - (line - drugs, and the final straw in his life, (which pressure him to take drugs). I also added in the slogan/ strapline, as it creates drama and hopefully will appeal to the audience, and they will want to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment